No Time to Waste on your Next Project?
Tired of Change Orders and Lingering Projects?
Ready to Try Something Different?
Heneghan Construction Services, LLC is excited to offer a project delivery method aimed at efficiently completing your projects, time and time again.
- More efficient use of project funds
- Reduced engineering fees
- Faster project completion: no bidding process
- Improved quality
- Fewer change orders/construction hassles
- Single point of contact equals less finger pointing
Same as above plus:
- Complete project today but fit it into annual budget and pay for it over several years
- Fitting it into annual budget frees up municipality’s bonding capacity for larger capital improvement projects
- Grant money is great, but sometimes the cost to obtain grant money more than offsets the amount received
General Facts (from ASCE 2013 Report Card for America’s Infrastructure)
- Much of our drinking water infrastructure is nearing the end of its useful life. There are an estimated 240,000 water main breaks per year in the US.
- Necessary upgrades are apparent for above ground infrastructure plants, tanks, lakes, reservoirs, etc.) but not so apparent for underground appurtenances(mains, valves, fitings, etc.). But, these components can cause just as much of a problem; water disruptions, lack of fire flow, damage to other structures (roads, sewers, buildings, etc.) and increased costs for emergency repairs, etc.
- Funding availability is decreasing but funding needs are increasing.
HCS, LLC has the desire to forge a lasting relationship…by building a reputation of delivering value on your infrastructure projects time and time again.
Please contact us at 618-498-6418 and ask for Ronnie Paul or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.