Heneghan Construction Services, LLC has an immediate opening for a General Construction Laborer who will work with our General Construction team out of our Jerseyville, IL office.
Who We Are Looking For
We are seeking talented, reliable individuals with clean driving records. Construction and/or small machinery operating experience are a plus. The position can be hard labor/heavy lifting and sometimes includes nights away from home. Lodging is covered when travel is required. This is a full-time, hourly position. A willingness to work hard, flexibility, reliability, and a desire to work outside are essential.
- Must be able to work outdoors and do hard labor
- Ability to lift 50-100 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday
- Ability to safely handle and maintain basic hand and power tools
- Good communication skills and a professional demeanor
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- General construction experience is a plus
- Ability to operate small machinery (skid steer, mini excavator, etc.) is a plus
- Valid Driver’s License: Must have a clean driving record and be able to pass a Motor Vehicle Report
- Be able to pass a criminal background check.
Heneghan Construction Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.